A Very Busy Day

Hello, My Dear Friends!
Chase here again! Today I was officially deputized by Belinda. Here I am standing at the ready to be of assistance the moment anything drops to the floor. Belinda was making some carrot quiches, Bavarian Apple Torte, Chicken Pot-Pies, Macaroni Cheese, and Meatloaf. Can you guess what my favourite things to drop to the floor were? Yes! You guessed right--chicken and cheese! That's probably because they make good alliteration with my name--Chase the Cheese and Chicken fan!

When you're working as hard as I worked beside Belinda today, you have to have a break or two. Here I am having a really good, all-out break! Belinda thought it looked so comfy, but she wouldn't come down and try it!
 Instead of going for walkies around the village, Belinda took me around the back yard several times, and then she kneeled down and weeded one of the flower beds, while I kept her company. 
 I see that Belinda caught me red-pawed with her monkey toys. She said, "No, Chase, those aren't for you, they are me and Paul." Now between you and me, they aren't Belinda and Paul. She doesn't look one bit like those monkeys.

I was so tired tonight that I hopped into my PJs and I'm waiting upstairs for Belinda tapping away on the keys with my paws. I hope she comes up soon.

Yawn,
G'night my Good Buddies,
Love,
Chase
xxxxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News!!!