One Soggy Doggy

Hello to All My Friends,
Today's story is a short one because it's time for beddy-byes already and all this partying is tiring me out!

Today Belinda cracked the code! She realized that all along I was bluffing about my halter and leash. She needed to have a proper walk, even though it was pouring with rain, so she ignored my bluff, put on the equipment, opened the door and said, "Let's go." And I went. Just like that! Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted, having her run around the lawn with me for exercise. I have a feeling that she'll still do that too. 👅

We both got wet on our walk. I left my mark all over, and feel like I own the village right now!

When we got home my coat was so drenched that Belinda though she could mop the floor with me, but instead, she dried me off with a towel, and later she brushed my coat because I couldn't do a thing with it.

She had to go out to a Burston Boys Birthday Brunch after the walk, then she came back for a while before going out to a concert. I guarded the home and kept it safe while they were out. I'm glad everyone is safely under the roof again now, and I definitely want to hop onto the bed with Belinda and go to doggie dreamland. The photos Belinda took will have to tell the rest of the story! Goodnight my friends out there.


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News!!!