Lemon Loaves and Lots of Loving

Chasie here, my lovely friends,
I am hopping on the keys earlier tonight. Belinda and I had two late nights, and it's catching up with us!
Yesterday she made lots of pastry, then twelve apple pies! Then Peter Burston called to chat on his way home. She had been having a recovery nap but started making lemon loaves while he was talking. She wasn't quite awake and also listening to Peter and she mixed up the recipe. When they cooled off she called them "failed lemon loaves." That means Belinda sliced them up to eat and not sell. Before we went to bed she had a slice with a cup of tea and saved the last tiny piece for me. I LOVE failed lemon loaves!! Now I notice right away when I smell lemon loaf, and I am right there waiting for my little bite!
This morning I helped Mr. Paul with his plans for the day. I stood beside him, supporting him as he worked on his phone. I love helping my people.
Then Belinda had to go to an appointment and grocery shopping. She told me she'd be back. Mr. Paul was home with me but I stood by the front door and waited and waited for Belinda to come home and when she did I gave her my best Chase welcome.
She must love me as much as I love her because she brought home a bag of Filet Mignon Cesar Softees! Don't worry, Peter and Beth, I haven't eaten all the bag that came in my kit--Belinda just thought I'd like a taste of another flavour. Maybe she's spoiling me a little bit! 🐶
In the evening we chilled in the chair together for a bit and then I helped her take out the recycling because it's garbage day tomorrow. And then we had a walk around the block. Belinda's got the hang of the harness chase now. She just swoops in expecting me to cooperate, and to both of our surprise, I do!!
There were a lot of adventures today, weren't there?
It will be so good to zip on my furry PJs in a minute!
Thank you for joining us in all this fun!
Love,
Chasie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News!!!